Welcome to Albion Air.
AlbionAir offers the only regular direct flight between the Portland area and
San Juan Island. I am your pilot, Mark Hills. I was born and raised in London before
moving to the Pacific Northwest in 2000. In 27 years of flying, I have never flown a
more beautiful route than the one from Portland to the San Juan Islands.
En route on this flight, you will take in the color and beauty of Portland and Seattle, the
splendor of the Cascades (Mt. Hood, St. Helens and Rainer) and the beauty of the
Puget Sound Archipelago. All before experiencing the one of a kind experience that is
the San Juan Islands. For the travelers from the San Juan Islands, Albion Air offers the
most direct trip to the eclectic, urban delights of Portland. Flight time is about 1:20
So buckle up, enjoy a spot of tea, and enjoy the most wonderful flight on earth. Cheers!
• Non-stop flights Friday and Sunday between the Portland area and
Friday Harbor/San Juan Island.
• Day tripper flight for Portlanders on Saturdays, from the Aurora airport. Fly to the Islands and back
the same day for a one of kind experience.
• Spacious twin engine Piper aircraft
• Free parking at the Aurora State Airport (Portland area) and PDX.
• Competitive “by the pound” rates for passengers and luggage.
• Customized on demand flights between Portland, San Juan Island and Seattle
FAA Air Carrier Certificate #2SOA785M